Although, on any given day, I will proclaim that I am a fanatic for all things cold and dreary (the colours grey and black; cloudy/overcast days; London, etc), my favourite season might possibly be spring. Why? I love flowers. I love pinks, and purples, and greens, and sunshine (not heat, do not be mistaken), and sunglasses, and dresses, and skirts, and overall pretty things. It’s utterly pathetic. Anywho.
Since I have not done a proper DIY since summer, I thought that since spring was just a week away, I might kick it off with a little DIY. To be honest, it’s not the most inventive nor creative, but I have been meaning to make a flower diadem for myself so why not blog about it 🙂
What You Need:
- Fake Flowers (at least 5)
- A Glue Gun
- An Aliceband
And that’s it. That really is.
What You Do:
- Make sure your glue gun is hot and pick up your first flower. Turn it upside down and put a reasonable sized blob of glue right in the centre.
- Place that flower in the centre of your aliceband and hold it down for at least 10 seconds.
- What I did for extra support was take the little green leaves that are attached to the stem and glued them to the underside of the aliceband.
- And then you repeat with flowers on either side.
- And repeat until you’re happy with the size of your flower diadem 🙂
Now you’re free to enjoy your spring and summer like the flower child you are. Hehe. Wishing you all a happy weekend – mine will be filled with schoolwork 🙁 Until next time.